MIRA KITARA: recent updates..hot news!

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, July 6, 2007

recent updates..hot news!

okay, ferget abt the title. it not something hot lah, my sis refix the CPU and it s fine now. wow, guess wat? im not that ''addicted'' to computer..in fact, i don think it a necessary..it nothing.i mean like come on! it jus computer!it just the thing that everybody thinks that computer it a great big deal.

well, i managed to survive! hmm, good rite...geehee..but im addicted to something that oso addictive and even worse! it can never be spoiled! it none other than television!!!i cant stand it..i love it so much..

i improved both my maths and i can see that mrs seah is very proud of me..

today, i din brought my wallet, luckily tingz lend me money, $5.00 generous huh?
but must pay back le..i pay you back on Monday!


last thing to say is this week i realise something crazy..
im PHOBIA of FAIZ!
i don noe why..somebody tell me pls! whenever i see him, I FREAK OUT!, and my hand will shake like the earthquake..and i will scratch my head and erm will hav cold sweat! i kept on preventing myself frm lookin at him..i really don noe why! but still, i love him.


okay the end, next tym will update. see ya!

muack!

No comments: