MIRA KITARA: tired.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, March 31, 2011

tired.

If u wan, order okay. :) email me. aazmiraa@hotmail.com


hi people, im definitely worried abt my life rite now. i don know what my future lies.

i seems to really get tired. maybe im just tired of lazing around.

first day of work is tis coming sat, and it is in the morning, and im kinda worried n scared.

sigh.

baby, if only u knew every single day i wish to see you, every single day i wish to be by ur side. And as i type all this, tears coming out. idk why. i just feel helpless. like idk hu to tell to oso. i hate tis feeling. /: really. but ur always working n schooling n gg out wit u frens n family but nvr have time for me. idk. i so much want to bring the matter up but i just don wan to be selfish. tats all because idk. maybe i just have too much time of my own and always missing you. i shd just stop it rite? yeah. nvm, starting from tmr onwards, i will be bz wit my life, n i wont disturb u anymore.

i wont. i promise. n its just so hard to tell u by sms, really.

SIGH.


gotta go. i cant seem to do anything. so moody. bye.

assalamualaikum.

No comments: