MIRA KITARA: him..

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

him..

he makes me feel proud of myself
he encourage me whenever im down
he will be there for me when i need him
he will take care of my everyday very well
he loves cuddling me
he loves me
he is my one and only
but the thing is,
am i being a good gal for him?
i have mood swings tat even my family cant take it.
i will always want attention ffrom the person i love,
i always want his attention to me.
i guess im being too selfish.
and tats y i tot maybe he deserve someone better
but now, as he is ignoring me, ignoring my explanation
i feeel like damn sad. damn regret. i shd have known, he will never want me to say all tis,
cause i must be proud of myself, must be strong,
and also think, tat im the best for him
i really seriously doesn want hurt him, because he doesn deserve to be hurt.
and im so hurt now. especially when he ignores me ):
i cant live without him.
i need him badly. and i cant imagine him wit another gal but ME.
yeah):
i nid u now bby.
sigh.
i noe u gonna ignore me for sure.

No comments: