MIRA KITARA: And i wish today's never ends.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, March 21, 2011

And i wish today's never ends.

hey guys ! :)
today i have the time of my life wit my booboo izzi ! yayyyyyyyy! hehehehehe :)
okay first thing, we met at pioneer station, and i was engrossed wit my phone and he touches my cheeeek ! ouh was shocked by it! hehehe
and then we went to his schoooooool! so awesome pls especially when we have to take the LRT LIKE OMGGGGGGGG WOWWWWWWWWWWWW! HEHEHE.
thanks bbyyyyy! for letting me enjoy in the LRT. sooooooo coooooooool man i tell u. (Y)
and den we went to wudland mrt and met his fren. hhehehe i saw 2 of his frens alr. so cooool. reminds me of my frens toooo. it seeeems we had sooooo much in common (:
i studied! pri 5 science.. becoming a tutor/teacher is definitely not easy, u got to plan the lesson n everything. sighhhh. BUT im done wit my first lesson and bby help me check! he say ok! so ok! :)
otw back home wit bby is shioknessssssssssssss. i love long ride bus wit him :) hehehe and his shoulder is the best place to sleeeep and my best smelly pillow ever ! hehehe!
14 14 14 ! i love tat no n he love it tooooooooO!
OKAY, den send me home , a nice warmth hug and kiss simply ends my Monday wit a SMILE :)
ily lah bby!

No comments: