MIRA KITARA: True frens :)

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, March 25, 2011

True frens :)

Goooooooooooood Morning FRIDAY !
hehehehe, ytd i had my time wit yolanda! yeah again! and i must really thank her for getting me a good job wit awesome pay ! i will be working in Science Centre and also as a home tutor :)
yeah, so work, check, school, check, family matters, check, true frens, check, boyfren, check.
Complete my life to start of afresh in 2011 (:
One of the reasons why i wan to get iphone 4.

heheheehe :)

ehhh im so chubby OH MY.
okay but still, i look nice :)
yeah ! hearts them ttm ! hahahaha :) 6yrs of frenship and moving on! :)

wit them, im so myself. unlike in JCs, i don think i ever wanna go back there again. One of my most regret in my life is to come JC. so yeah . sighhh. nvm
At least i learnt alot of lesson thru it.. hehehe, im gonna start afresh in poly ! and tat time, i went to my sch wit my mum, was sooooo amazed by the size of the school and everything.. hehehe its just one problem, my student card my face SUX TTM ! oh my i look damn chubby ! nvm, tis semester in school, im gonna trained myself well, and changed my lifestyle. not forgetting my family and true frens and of course BABYYY IZZI! hehehehe :)
my guy whom i want spend the rest of my life with :)

i cant wait for school. really /:
Assalamulaikum.

No comments: