MIRA KITARA: how are you?

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

how are you?

heheh (: my stuff.
okay, if u ask me how am i, well, im GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :D
hahahahaah life's been awesome lately. REAL AWESOME.
hahahahahaha.
okay well.
my ALEVEL results on friday ! nyehahahah DIE ! but oh wells, passed or fail, my family alr make plans for me. (:
family life? its plain awesome la. my brothers sisters alhamdullilah, ever since snickers came to our life, our rezeki betol2 da jadi murah. thanks snickers (:
love life? hahahaha, i met the best guy in the world, and im lucky enuf to have him ! ahahaha.
work?
T.T don ask me tat, im not gonna find work till i got my A's results. :)
okie dokie ! im done here. overall, my life's good lately, n nothing to post alr, so
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS.

No comments: