MIRA KITARA: Turning over a new leaf.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Turning over a new leaf.

As i look back to the past (i know i shouldn) , i realise how stupid and naive i were. How i took life so granted and din cherish those good times i have and oso not being serious in life.
i realised how much ive grown from 16 yrs old gal to 18. its beeeeeen 2 yrs, and my life chg horifically. OMG.
i noe ppl always say its not too late to turn to the right path, but i just feel tat my life is totally wasted. those 2 yrs before, my life is like a horror. A NIGHTMARE.
like, why don i realise my family has beeeeeen always supporting me be it financially or emotionally? why cant baby izzuddin rescue me 2yrs back? why cant i think maturely at tat moment point of time? why don i reflect myself and see how much evil ive became?
astafirlahalazim.
2009 and 2010 were horrofic. i don wan ever look at the past. so much betrayal, so much sigggghhhh. wat can i do? its alr the past and i cant chg it.
okay, tis yr, is 2011, and im starting my life afresh, im being the old mira again, the 16 yrs old last time who never have any stress and everyday life is just so happpyyy.
well, actually tis year, it started quite well, especially when ive met the love of my life. the one who understands me, the one who love me for who i am, the one who wants nothing from me but my sincere love. and i sincerely love him wit all my heart.
for him, i willing to change my life for the better, cuz of him, i see my once-upon mira. we share many things in common, and watever he has in him, i have it too in me. he make me reflect back of who i am.
alhamdullilah once again he came to my life.
i hope tomorrow medical check-up will be alright (as im really into of becoming a nurse) and hope the payment of school fees will be okay. and thus i can online enrol myself in nyp. and therefore live my life to the fullest, and study hard to become a passionate nurse in future. not forgetting my dear family and true frens and of course, my true love, baby.
its 12:54 am and i cant sleeeep still, i just cant help feeeling how much my baby has really changed me to my oldself, my real self, inside me is shine, like a firework.
cause baby you're my firework!
BABY IZZUDDIN IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT MIRA REALLY LOVES YOU ALOT, AND CAUSE OF YOU, I AM TO MY OLD SELF BACK AGAIN. I LOVE YOU WIT ALL MY HEART, NOW AND FOREVER. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR COMING TO MY LIFE. ILYSM!
heheheehe i feeel much better after letting it out, i guess i shd join my baby sleep now.
assalamualaikum.

No comments: