MIRA KITARA: my life turns better all thanks to you

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

my life turns better all thanks to you

Hello people! it's been looonnnnnngggg since i have a proper post, a long and sweet one.
i still rmbr how xinyi (my junior) love to read my blog, but wait, tat was 2 yrs ago.
hehehe if u guys take a look at my history, ive been such a blogger freak. hehe.

My life been good so far, 2010, is a tough year and 2011 is showing me some fruitful year.
ive entered jc, and my next life is poly. im still quite unsure whether to retake but i noe one thing tat my mum is giving me full support of me becoming a nurse.

SIGH.

watever it is, i know tis is my last chance to really show myself tat i can do better n be somebody in life. all my life, i love the atmosphere of the hospital, i hope my future is really working in a hospital. heh.

my frens in jc are like hmm, idk, come n goes, i wish them all the best in their uni days anw.
some people, can make it there fast, but some others takes time, n tats me.

i may be slow, but i never stops. and to whoever who like to see me down and ruined, well sorry to disappoint you, i get back up on my feet, and starting afresh in poly.


heheheehe these are some pics tat really makes my day, everyday. hehehe :)


well, if u look close enuf, my small lil bro has a crush on someone, he's growing!

snickers love posing herself.


hehehe my JC frens, once upon a time. missing tat times, but its gone now.

my sis like finally wear scarf,after years of wearing 'revealing' clothes. alhamdullilah.

we went USS on 14 march, a day i will never forgets, when aliff acts like himself (and not like a teen) and mama was soooo happy and suppoting in takin roller coaster, and pretty kakak, still look pretty wearing scarf.


hehehe, well, after 2 yrs i spent in JC, i find myself a stronger person, altho to me it was quite a waste to be in tat sucky school. but at least i noe how harsh life is in Singapore, its not about the qualification or how smart u are, to survive in singapore, it about how u never give up trying, and 'expose' urself to different type of ppl.

In jc, also, is where ive found tat frens come, frens goes. and in life, we don really need frens, all we need are family, and TRUE frens.
after graduating from tat sucky school, ive found myself,
FAMILY. TRUE FREN. and TRUE LOVE.
yeah, syukur alhamdullilah.
i hope my days forward will be much better.


NANYANG POLY HERE I COME !


hehehehe and i love my baby izzuddin so much ! i will NEVER find another guy like him.
been wanting so much to find my addiction, n he is my one most addictive thing ever ! hehehe :)
thank you my love, thank you so much !
kay, shall end my post here.

Assamualaikum.

No comments: