MIRA KITARA: family matters

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

family matters

o.O have i updated about the time i went USS wit my family?
hehehehehe it was AWESOME !
nyehahaha. my sis paid for our tickets. n yeah:)

ME !

look at my sis' make up n mine ! hahahaah! hers is totally thicker than mine!

As i look upon my family photos, i told myself, we've gone this far, we've suffered enough and this is it, we deserve wat we have now. Although now currently short of cash for my school, i know we gonna pull it thru cuz we gone thru tougher times than this. hehehe.

in 3 yrs down the road, i will be a successful. and in times to come, i will be a better person. in this 2 yrs back then, my life is like im living in a dark tunnel.. my frenship, my love , my family life everythng just messed up.

im glad, in 2011, im enlightened, alhamdullilah. my family stays strong tgt, we forgive n forget. my one true love is beside me every 24/7 365. ive found my true frens who really stick by me whenever i got my sorrows n happiness to share with.

so today, BY TODAY, all my sch stuff enrolment will finish and done. on monday, me n my mum plan to see the minister. :/ and every mon n tues, 730pm-930pm, i will be home tutoring.
and my driving shall be continued, aiming to get a licence by this year. yeah !

GO MIRA GO ! hehehehe ((:

assalamualaikum.




No comments: