MIRA KITARA: feel like screaming my lungs out tat i have THE BEST BF EVER !

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, March 28, 2011

feel like screaming my lungs out tat i have THE BEST BF EVER !

Itsssssss MONDAY PEOPLE !

hehehehe the day im seeing the mp ltr, n hmm :/ maybe i wanna go jp to pay my bill and look out for pri 3 stuff to tutor tmr. hehehehe :)

i jus woke up! and baby still sleeeeeping, soooo cute lah!

its been 1 month and 2 weeks we been tgt :) and still counting! years to come n future to come i'll be really his! hahaha mira mira, keep dreaming.. u noe gals like to dream of their prince charming and stuff like tat? hehehehe baby izzi is my prince who ive always dream to be with :)

LOVE is sucha wonderful feeling man. Yeah, we always quarrel and stuff but well, that's ups and downs in relationship. i wont mind gg thru all this wit him, because i really love him.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

i have to enjoy sleeping and resting n having fun while i can before sch terms start ! hehehehe :)


and i want my baby! okay, i shall go sleeep wit my baby now.

assalamualaikum .

No comments: