MIRA KITARA: And i love my life now.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, April 4, 2011

And i love my life now.

Hellooo readers ! :)

On Friday i went out wit my bestest n longest frenship ever, my 12 yrs frenship, Diana. Hehehe, up till now, i still rmbr our past :) yeeeaahhh! Great time wit her ! We walked around vivo and bugis and yeah ! awessssoomeee moments ! more times wit her !

And idk why these days i love smiling wit teeth. Guess im toooo happy wit life ! :D

hehehee:)


Currently im working at PictureWorks Science Centre. The work is slacky, and met many funny peoples and random oso.. but it was tiring and fun :) hehehe!

and baby fetch me from work on my 2nd day of work ! like woooohooooo! *shuffles*

hehehehe he sooooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeet la ! always melting whenever i see him:)

my life, my drug and my baby!

TODAY WENLONG TREAT ME PIZZAHUT SIA. tsk, rich kid. heheh!

oh wells, he's gg NS tmr so BON VOYAGE WENLONG ! u got my support man ! :)

hehehehe

im a much happier gal now, maybe its cuz my family din really quarrel much altho there is tension but it will be ok tmr.. and the most definite ans why im a much happier person now is ive found the most wonderful guy ever! he may not have everything, he may not be perfect, but he is the one who stole my entire heart, and whom i wan to spend the rest of my life with ! and i changed for the better becuz of him! awwwwww hehehehehe ILYSM BBY!


heheheheeh

happy happy gal

assalamualaikum :)

No comments: