MIRA KITARA: work is tiring but was awesome okay

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, April 8, 2011

work is tiring but was awesome okay

ALOHA ! *shuffles*

hehehehe ! waaaah, today work is dammmnnnn tiring altho its kinda slack..

and i made no sales. 0 SALES. like OMG. haha.

sighhh. /:

hahaha i met new fren who name is Beatrice and SYAFIQAH ! hahahaha! LONG TIME NO SEE HER. my fb fren :) was happy to see her in my workplace. and she work in the same workplace as me ! like weeeeeeeeeeeee ! hehehehe :) SUCHA SMALL WORLD MAN.

work was like damn slack in science centre and boring but it worth the money. hehehe! for money sake man.. been working n wah my schedule super packed ttm. but no matter wat, me n bby still msg :) hehehe tmr am workng again and sunday too.. waaaahhh freaking tired.. den mon training n home tuition. fooooo! packed pe. hehehe i just cant wait for my anni wit bby. i wanna kisss him n hug him sooooooooooooooooooo badly ! :)

ytd i had a date wit him before i meet my mum and it was definitely the sweeeeeeetest memory ive ever have in my life (": hehehehe! ILOVEHIMSOMUCH!

will nvr forget all the times we spend tgt. hehe!


wooooooooooooooooooooots ! :)

happy gal !

assalamualaikum


No comments: