MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, February 14, 2008

xueting n azmira plant! haa.

frm the sungei buloh. xt told me to take care of he plant. so i take care n i wil take it as a momentum of my frenship! haa.
nice la. im gonna take care of it wholeheartedly.

after readin azeerah's blog, i beginnin to think of my past wit xt n wl...haa..i think in my sec sch life, they ar my BESTEST DE BESTEST FREN IN THE UNIVERSE!!! haa..i met them in sec 1 n got close in sec 2, super close in sec3 n forever close in sec 4! wee! wiill show them to u guys one day. haa.. last year, yifa join our grp, can click la but still cant share the bond btw us! haa. no offence. dis year wit, azeera oso hmm...not bad la..she can get along wit us but maybe she doesn noe our past dat y she don understand..new ma..haa...but i think she thankful dat she wit us cuz we help her alot! wakaka..haa..n many ppl like think im close wit her. my comment is: ok la. haa. no offence.

but still i hav fun wit the rest of my classmates who has been wit me for 4 damn years!! all is so fast. there will be no more dis kind of experiences. er..im feelin super nostalgic la. haa. azeera fault la in her blog write dis fren thingy. tell u sth azeera, DON U DARE COMMENT ABT WL, XT. u dare say them, i won forgiv u forever. haa. they my best fren. rmbr that. haa.

jus now e and a math lesson, MRS SEAH SUPER CUTE LA. den lijun go tell mrs seah, ''mrs seah, azmira say u cute''...i pai seh sia. haa. den jus now CE lesson fun la. haa don wan say all out. jus one word. FUN!..haa.. funny nia. fun sia my class. as in, 1V1.2V1.3V6.4V5.

the more fun i hav, the more memories i made n the more nostalgic i feel. i miss all my frens! HAA. funny la.
Ms yuen! the teacher hu taught me n my class for 4 DAMN YEARS! haa. cool sia.
dala, im feelin dolorous. don wanna sae more. haa.
abt love, ah! nonsense ah! haa. wait till graduation day till i pour my feelin..
one thing i wanna sae, wat is he thinkin?
wee. time to move on! haa.

No comments: