MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, February 10, 2008

hey ya..jus woke up n went early to blog..

i dreamt of my late grandpa..sad sia...i miss him la..he was a nice man..jus thinkin of him brought me tears in my eyes..haix..

i oso dreamt of my late father...why? why did i dreamt all this? why? for me to think abt my happy-but-pain past? why?

somehow, i found the answer why i doin dis..
somehow, i managed to noe why im doin all this..
somehow, i felt guilty for not doin dis..
somehow, i realized the true meanin of dis life.

haix, guys trust me. im doin dis not for me but for them. my family.

rite at this morning, i determined to change myself. i wil not be lazy gal anymore. i wanna be hu i am when im in the past. somehow, the past had taught me a lesson n all was in a dream..

No comments: