MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, February 7, 2008

my name on the wall! haa.

kelakar la..now rite at this timing, my mum is naggin..haiya..u noe why? cuz my lil bro drop his drink..haiya..funny nia..den all along nag n nag..im expecting this phrase, ''mira, asyik maen computer je, pegila belajar, tak serious langsung''...haix..actually she a nice mum, i neva talk against her, i will jus abide wateever she wan me to do..hee.

yup, my mum right, din study today. hmm..aiya..lata la.haa..my mum hate it when i said, ''lata la''.haa. wat did i do? jus slackin in my room wit my sis..we oso lazy to do work.haa.
chey ba.not bad ah me..clean the room.
hee! wit kitty!
messy nia my table.


SLACK.SLACK.SLACK LA. DON FEEL LIKE TAKIN OLEVEL LA.


time it like freakin damn fast. i din complete watever dat im supposed to. i kept gg out n play comp n SLP SLP SLP.DAMN IT SIA.


my mum was like hintin me, ''when u gonna start?''...i was like relax la..haix..seriously don noe wat wrong wit me. after dis go slp ba(again)..nobody gg wit me library...sad sia..haa...watever la..i don noe when to study...study onli sia. i miss alot of ppl..ala..don wan go sch la..tired la.


n people,


IM NOT SMART!!!!


n im serious. im not! but nestor is or everyone else in my class but im not!!!! jasmine is, meiqi is but im not!!! im jus an average student hu results is up n down one..wl n xt is way smart den me. even azeera is super smarter den me. but im not! my malay sux, my math sux, my CH sux, my EL sux..everythin sux la. even for chem.


hmm, but on the other hand, i love school. wakaka..but im gonna miss them la..all my classmate. imagine, 4 yrs of fun fun fun, immediately swoop everything gone. haix. talk abt dis next time when im in the ''emo'' mood. haa.


wat is my goal for OLEVEL? after Os where im gg? the answer is,


I DON NOE!!


i slack n slack n slack dat wat i do.


k, time to watch tv. CHANNEL 8 NICE!


keehaa. dala..bye.


time to move on.


No comments: