MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

hey guys! long no update. busy la. haa.

how my day today? ok la. hav so much fun lo playin azeera's bro psp..fun sia! haa.. my mum hide mine. sad case. hmm..ya..haa..dat my day.. A math CRP was so cool sia. all becuz of NSY. he damn funny n talkative n J oso very funny nia! show the tissue which she bring wahlau! siao many sia. haa. worse den NSY. He super talkative sia. neva fail to make ppl their day. n oh ya, he cried! NSY, i noe u cry la don say excuses dat u yawn..oh well, haa.

CHOIR HAD PARTY TODAY!!fun nia. haa. they bought choc cake n it land on my uniform! unlucky sia. haa. but i gotten the first piece of cake!wee! aren i special..chey...NSY is sure bound to puke when i said this.

Btw, i found Mrs Seah cute sia. n E MATH lesson was freakin fun la. haa. when she said, copy this( n i wasn easy to copy it so many lo), n the class growl especially hilman. he very funny la. haa.

there is some ppl hu make me sad, some make me angry but i don care la cuz most make me smile from ear to ear so all the sad feelin inside is gone! haa. wl n xt is sure a part of those hu make mehappy plus azzera oso n alot more la. haa. lazy to mention all their name. haa. but thx la for them.
i kena interviewed on Friday sia by MOE. hmm..don no wat to sae le. haa.
oh ya, on last sunday, me, wl n yifa go library. after dat go pioneer mall den the study corner under
my blk. funny day.


wl go splash coke at yifa. haa.

on the way to Pioneer Mall..

haa..nice scenery..
nice photo. i find it cool.
clean huh..i clean one.
busy stuying. haa.
er..this one..no comment.haa.

haa. kla. im tired. so i betta go slp.
jus wanna say im so over of him! haa. kla. bye guys.
time to move on.

No comments: