MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

im home earl today!! to update my blog n go out! haa..later gg out nia so sad cant go wl house. sorry wl! haa...thinkin abt the time in class yest n today oso make me laugh like mad sia.

Yesterday,
common test was a disaster. i cant think for chem n physic. my mind went blank doin it. one word to describe myself in dat situation, im sorry mr clover i cant thing of better word, die.
really idiot sia. n in class, there are birds. it is all start off wit SH. they whistle here n there jus like bird..haa..to the taechers, they find it annoying, to me, i find it, cool. wakak..it jus makin the class more fun. social studies mass lecture was horrendous. xiuxian accidentally spill her ink pen..den kena shala(who actually super angry after dat) , yiping n me n nata. though me n nata was like in another bench, we still kena..the funny thing is, during dat time, everybody like chaotic n noisy la, but me n nata jus stare at each other uniform. cool. my 3uniform al kana sth sia...NSY go n splash water at me(usin nad bottle), stupid lo. i haven even got my revenge. u watch out NSY.

Today,
english class was super boring n fun at the same time. boring is to watch the never-ending show, Ernest Shackleton. well, fun is..mr clover taught us how to write compre ques. he say makr inference, n the ans must be a low-level thinkin n high level to score full marks. so, this is the funny dialogue:

Clover: why does Ernest shackleton send the cook away?
Khan: because he's drunk. (other students says he drunkard)
Clover: ok.the low level thinkin is he's drunk, den the high level thinkin is..,
Khan: he drinks too much
haa..den the class laugh..actuallt in the real situation is funny la..haa. den, he says both is the same. haa.. funny la.
Emath lesson was the most fun! it when everybody is together, 4v5, no seperation. haa. fun nia. mrs seah was funny la. haa..
ok do k. time to go..haa..thx for reading anyway! tata!

No comments: