MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, February 17, 2008

siala...tomo common test..i think im not gonna do well in it nia..die la...all study during last min one. wakaka...heck de care la... i cant wait for OLEVEL..haa..chey! no la..it jus i wanna hang out haa.. nowadays stress like shit. no time to think abt anyting nia..

yesterday!! me, wl, xt n azee intended to go to library to study at 11am! haa.. i came first den study a while...follow by wl..we 2 were like so concentrate in our work. our concentration were disturbed by azeerah!! haa.. funny nia..dis gal came 1hr later after me n wl reach the library ..she laugh laugh talk talk..den we 3 don noe wat we doin but still got study la.. de fuel was added to the fire when xt came! haa...den the four of us don noe talk rubbish ba..alot of garbage one. haa.. aiyo..
after library, we all go Long John to eat lunch..actually before dat, as usual, don noe wat to eat. haa.
after dat wl, suggest to go my house. den ok lo. they all cute sia. my mum says all so obedient. haa. wei, u guys were invited to go my house again leh! haa.. de cutest thing is the video which i cant show u guys cuz its privacy..wanna see? den see me first..haa..spend time at my house till
730pm...den i show them the way home.
haa..fun la.
note: the pic first happen in the pic right below.

after library, went to eat Lunch. hu there? azee n wl.

eatin happily! haa.in the bus on the way to my home wit them..
wl n me. haa.
me! sittin beside is wl
azee smiling frm ear to ear..rite?

haa..hope u guys enjoy reading my blog..today i jus slack n slp the whole day..i couldn be bothered abt Amath n all the maths la..sian la. i giv up ba. i don feel like movin on sia..tomo common test so wat. i din study or whatever..bla..hwk oso lazy do la..someone slap me leh.i don noe wat wrong wit me..i think only dexter can teach me a lesson sia..last year like i so wan to win dis year like SLACK sia..

eh, time to go watch tv..haa..see ya guys! n im not lovin anyone! cuz i realised dat my heart has only 1 person. n dat is dexter.

see ya guys!

No comments: