MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, February 8, 2008

i bought this flower just for my Valentine!

hello there! hees. today woke up early. study chapter 5 of chem which i don understan at all. meet my fren at 2pm at Vivo. haa. den i lost sia! but still due to my perseverance i manage to not be lost. haa. get wat i mean? today fun la. whole day out. look like hwk will be delayed tomo. haa!
Vivo nothing, due to the chinese new year, so we take bus 100 to go Queenway, n still there nth.the whole shoppin centre close. Baik ah..sian sia shoppin on chinese new year!den off to Tiong BAHRU park n shoppin mall, which oso nothin..haiya..
dis is my day.
dat lil girl named is JANA. guess wat PIONEERs?R u thinkin wat im thinkin?

in the bus 100! haa


havin lunch


she made de order!


JANA AND AZMIRA


at TIONG BAHRU PARK. my homeland!!


at Tiong Bahru Park toilet!


see? wat is there to shop?


TIONG BAHRU PARK THE PLAYGROUND. cool rite?the train like twisting.


me n NISHA.
MY fav drink. SIRAP.
at Tiong bahru!!

the frenly boy dat we met. haa. cool nia.

wah...fun fun fun!! den i met my old time fren!! the malay boys who are way more handsome den jurong boys! haa. sorry ya. they my childhood fren wat. alim, aliff, abidin, aidil and elfie. the rest all i don noe. the thing is the rembr me! haa. thx guys! but they call me ''Doraemon''..walau. haa..k la watever.


fun la, spend time wit this gal. n she n the sis(jana) very funny sia. i wish i had a sis too. haa. but thank god i got a brother la. one must be happy for watever they had right not. right? haa.


miss all my primary school fren. wekekeke..


kla, time to move on. haa. fun nia! i especially like the TIONG BAHRU PARK. damn cool sia! haa...XUETING one day, I BRING YOU THERE! haa!


kla, time to move on. see ya. n thx for reading!

No comments: