MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, February 21, 2008

HELLO GUYS! my mouse got pro sia.wah lau..hard..hmmm..kk..well, im here to update!(duh)

fyi, my lunch.

my last year of walkin here everyday..

weekaa! haa..din take much photo.. i din spend time wit my hp oso...sad..haa. well, how today? well, i kena bully 5 TIMEs in sch today. Firstly is eera den nsy, den ardi den lixin! the most embarrasin thing is kena push by Nsy...bad sia he. hate him la. nvm..nvm.. i shall hav my revenge one day...den jus now ardi go n scare me. wah lau lo! den lixin go n chase me to wat? to beat me. haix. den eer out of the sudden push me. haiya..lucky i neva fall. i don noe why ppl like so much to see me fall. alamak..haix.. nata n me is crazy again in the morning..guess wat? we 2 go n bet dat ken wil stand first or not. i go bet he stand first den nata go bet he don stand first...at first i won...but gradually kena bully by stupid ken, he betray me lo. haa.. but whatever is is, it fun la.

jus now, i came sch at 717!! yeah! gg sch punctual really remind me of last year..when dat guy really go out of his house at 717 or 719..haa..jus cuz he stay near sch..haa..dat is my chance of seein him..but dis year he no more..so ssad..haa..but still life had to go on..haa..i won forget him, foreever haa..cux he's the one i hate most n oso...ok..stop it az. haa.

social studies test was suxin..the SBQ was one of the kind..i cant find any different yet de ques ask, ''how different....''...damn it..took a long time at it. damn it. haa. but whatever. it over az.

tomo geog, i hav not prepared dat yet..well maybe soon. haa. wait n see.

my partner made my day..haa..thx jaewon for teachin me dat Amath stuff, jas was way too cute..always make me smile. haa.

i noticed him but i don noe if he noticed me. he noticed me but i don noe if i noticed him. dis is wat happen btw us. but too bad la, i only hav 1 person in my heart which is no longer in Pioneer liao. hmm..k stop it az.

haa...hmm, k la, wanna go watch tv. nice show in Kids central n i still haven watch finish bleach. so see ya guys! thx for reading! muack.

No comments: