MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

siala. got problem sia wit the msn..aiya..nvm..after dis jus go slp. hee.

well, I FOUND MY A MATH NOTEBOOK!!! yea!! im so happy..well ,here is the story...

on monday, got CRP bio. den before gg there, i went to toilet. wl told me to go put my A math notebook in class first. but i don wan listen i jus go the 2nd floor toilet. fyi, i like 2nd floor toilet. don noe why. den look at mirror den went off.
reach home, found my Amath notebk missing. i fastr go sms, azzera, xt n wl. wl says maeb it at the 2nd floor toilet. i panic.

on tuesday, not enuf time to go the toilet so went assembly first.
recess time, went straight there, it gone. DAMN! then im super sad n the stupid ppl in General Office all busy. damn it sia. i cried in class n during the recess assemble without wl n xt knowin. feel malu la. so i cry in fornt of natasya. haix. den after sch, azeera accompany me to ask the cleaner auntie of the toilet. the auntie is at the boys toilet but azeera went in. so de auntie says, ''oh dat one, aiya..y forget. i keep because the principal will throw one so i keep.....'' den i kena reprimanded n i stay still. ok. den she gave me. i thank her n wish her happy new year! my a math notebook in the closet!!

phew..alhamdullillah

TODAY! new year eve. natasya cried cuz she did carelessly for E math test. i coach her n say, ''it only a TEST, don be so into it''..u get it? i don get it but dat wat i said. xt n wl so semangat go do the decoration. my class one is neat. haa. will take pic of it n upload! haa. stupid nathan la, my sch cant bring hp one. wana bring? go put in locker. wat the hell sia.

feelin hungry n i noe at home no food so decided to eat lunch wit nata but someone extraly follow too. haix. don wanna sae la. xt noe abt it. haa. nad oso. wl oso! haa. wat im talkin? u no nid to noe!

went to Mac Gekpoh but so crowded so decided to go KFC LO. went KFC, saw alot of pioneers like nad, sha n kin. n somemore la. all waiting outside why? cuz kfc opens at 11am. sch ends at 10. clever. kla. let take alot at my work. hiak! i love takin pics.
arent it lovely the weather?

alot of my memoriies lay here..3.5 years of staying in this jurong. fast.walkin towards..everybody ksiao..

go mac first but very crowded so chg lo. watse of energy actually.
the pic above, eugene is the only guy turnin..the pic below,junita cute!

see? 80% of Pioneerss waiting pathetically hunrgrily outside KFC.

it my idea! of takin pic this way.

my food! nata hand. extra.haa.

the 3girls..all related to me. i met the middle gal first when she was sec 1. nata was my classmate den coincidentally meliisa, rite at the lleft, was my junior in CCA, was nata's sis. haa. so coincidence sia. i get to noe all this 3! hee! my good frens!


haiya..planning wat to do. haa.

went out wit who? nata, ken, melissa, junita, eugene, willy n some more la. lazy ah type. furthermore i don noe their name. haa.

well, i off to slp. so see ya! haa. i usually slp in afternoon one. tired la. haa.

time to move on!


wat present shld i buy for weeleng?? wat ah?? wat ah??

No comments: