MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

wala! az here updatin back! haa.
first news, i din put my hp in locker! yeah!! haa..chey.. wee. im so gonna do dat aagain tomo..haa..ya, yest i %%^*&$#!! haa..chey..nth to be proud of. k la, hurting so much rite now due to alot of betrayal..haa..too much betrayed heart..haa..chey..emo ah? haa..no la..
yeah, i kena stepped by ppl on the head so many time..aiya..watever, NSY im not afraid of you. bring it on man the dare thing. ur pic? i din upload cux i stil giv u chance.. nice ya me?
cuz i din forget ur help towards me but if u bully me above my limit..den ur pic will be...u noe..
k, next, i failed my A math n malat common test. cool ah? haa.. im likin it..i like failure. haa. wee..yeah, bring it on failure.. haa.
today spent time wit yoyo, yun n seemun weeleng they all, wah nostalgia feeling swept across me. i feel happy wit them...haa..i love them la..my bestest fren of all. love all of them thx guys!

ffeel great n angry cuz of nad's case. haa. some ppl sae she don trust ppl yet she herself cant be trusted.
yilin in class studyin..

the ceiling..cool. during lunch dat time, all solve to open up the pin, in the end, i lent yoyo my baby pin..

my class..

after sch, hangin out at pavillion wit wl n yilin..
during luch again..yun..cute sia.
the uncle food..
yun n seemun. cute nia.
me n yingmei. the gal hu make me laugh like siao.
yilin n reflecction..
ying mei, me, yoyo.
xt in physic class.
during choir..alot of memebers sia..i so happy!
mr tan dealin wit them..
the pavillion!! my fav place.
pavillion by mrs tan our first pioneer principal, now henderson sec principal.
the table soccer! i play it when i free..
the pathway to out frequent ''mama shop''.

haa, well, today was fun. haa. i like it la. well, nsy is right i am a stupid nerd. i don noe wat im studyin..perhaps i shld look at the mirror one day. im such a bitch. big bitch..haa i don noe wat im doin..btw, im so proud of wl!for winnin all the foreigners in AMath...though i fail, but im so happy for him..yeah! at last the foreigner head are down.
kla, time to go..so see ya!



No comments: