MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Why didn't I know it
how much i love you
Why couldn't show it
When I had the chanc
e
stick to one stick to one az...
weeehoooo!!!

today rocks!

have great time eating lunch wit yoyo, yun , nata and azee! haa, damn fun sia. though im the always the one hu kena bullied.

guys laugh funny ah yun? poor thing yoyo..haa..

haa...too many funny things happen la jus now.

first,
the KFC manager supprt me! haa. jus now went to kfc to eat lunch..den he gave out the food, so i say to yun n azee "say thank you" den they all said, "we don noe her," den the manager replied "i noe her!"...haa..yeah! my day...=)

second,
i scared to climb the mountain near xt house there la. so i cant climb den got one auntie said,"go, go i see you..u betta climb...don be scared.."den i climb lo. paiseh la..not my day. den the auntie tell me go down. den i SCARED SO SAY I CANT.

third,
nata influence azee yoyo n crazy yun to trip ppl! especially me. hey, jus because i cant trip ppl so you guys took advantage of dat la hor?

fourth
the guys laugh damn funny, den me n yun laugh n imitate. den yoyo kena the stare frm them sorry lo. sorrry oso guys, its jus for fun. no offence. blame all on yun. =P me oso la. =)

fifth,
playin wit water rocks man. nata pour all the water at azee den her whole uniform wet sia!

den got aLOT more things but i lazy. haa. =)

=D

fun day! but got two hwk to finish. english n geo.

about english,

the teacher rocks! =) serious. she very....singlish. =)

kla, time to go. i cant spend alot of time at computer rite? =)
oh ya, anythng jus sms me, cuz i won go online.

haa. still waitin for alicia's song, crazy.. to download..

kla, off to frenster!
n ya, my eyes are gettin worse. ppl out there, remind me wear specs. my eys are gettin really bad..

see ya!

chey
azmira sey

No comments: