MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, May 2, 2008

HELLO GUYS. =)
haiz.. geog was ok la. i think im not gonna do dat well for dis ba. i only used 1 paper sia whereas all the others used alot. a math, i got 19/40 sia. dumb me. =(
someone hurt me alot sia. n i will not talk to him.
maeb he's right, i am
stupid
idiot
nerd
ugly
fool
dumb
stupid
stupid
n
MORE
STUPID!!!
i guess, he's right. dat why, everyone hates me n despise me. dat y.
can i go back to when i was a child?
when i don hav
pain in the neck
pain in the heart
pain in eyes
pain in the ears
n pain in EVERYTHING.
in fact,
IM SUCH A PAIN.
yeah u guys are rigth. im emo now.

im such an idiot dat i lost,

my goodfren till we became enemy now.

ala! watever, im sick n sick n sick.

i cant forget,my family. hum i spend 90% of my life wit them. both my loved ones dat passed away, my promise for them..both, my grandpa n father. i cANT forget wat i live for. i don boRN IN this world jus to be a mat to be stepped on or to please everyone in dis world. i hav job to do. the job is : to take care of my mum n grandma.

those readers hu think im crazy or watever, let me tell u this,

YOU DON NOE MY PAST.

YOU DON NOE ANYTHING ABT ME

YOU DON NOE HOW MY FAMILY SUFFER.

SO BACK OFF.

ah! since im so frustrated now, y not i jus pour out everything.. i HATE HATE HATE MYSELF !!!!!!!!!!!!

i may appear happy but inside my heart is breakin like mad.

im a NERD NERD NERD. so wat? u pay for my school fees huh? concern u huh? MY PROBLEM LA. no one likes me, U THINK I CARE?

somehow, i don understand you.

no matter wat, i like everyone ard me though i noe inside their heart is otherwise. but i don care. i don wan please ppl sacrificin my pride. so pls,ur so irritating like shit.

then this dexter. jus be FRENS oso cannot. wth. can YOU find a gal like me willin got go all out to find u like an idiot? happy for u when ur happy? jus bein ur fren is wat i ask ,oso cannot. U SO EXPENSIVE HUH? I VERY CHEAP LA LIKE DAT! WAT THE FUCK MAN! it's not as if i make ur life miserable rite? do i? ppl sae ur heartless man,tel me to forget abt u, u think i stupidly listen? I SPOKE UP FOR YOU MAN. YET YOU DID DIS to ME MAN!

u love another gal, im HAPPY FOR YOU MAN, but yet the thing dat makes me sad is, why cant u jus say nicer? u aren't a gentleman AT ALL.

den there's another one, i smile at u sia, y u act as if u don see. wat? u think my smile is faked? pls, you're NOT A ONE BIG SHOT. i don owe u money, didn't i?

one past guy, forget all abt our frenship? jus becuz of my silly mistake u don talk to me FOREVER. dexter did dat to me. n you follow? wher are u when i nid ur advice on my wrong? if u were stil my fren, i forget abt love cuz i treasure frens more.

ok guys, im tired of typin.

er..xt dis is not abt u ok? jus some guys hu are thinkin they are ONE BIG SHOT IN THIS WORLD.

=)

No comments: