MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, May 1, 2008

hello there! =)
do watch the funny vids.=) xt funny la. =) i look ugly. haa. but watever. nak memory punye pasal. =p
xt n wl


got more. but..no thx. i must rmbr. this is a PUBLIC BLOG.
=)
behind me THERE'S SOMEONE! (hu did dis) i love dis. im gonna buy ALL if im rich. haa. =) hav fun today. woke up early today to play badminton wit my lil bro, xt n wl. (wl din play!).. ok, to those peeps hu wana noe how me n xt doin? we're great la. jus 1 simple rule : forgive and forget.
tomo is somehow the best n good. haa. oh ya, azmira right now wanna focus on malay! haa. for dis one month. everything im gonna think is MALAY MALAY MALAY! =) nak pass punye pasal.=)
haa. went out wit x n wl, alot of crazy things happen. haa. too tired to type them out. but i will alwys rmbr. =) alots. wah, my mum n sis went out. so im home ALONE(wit my bro)..haa. stil i wil study la. i very independent de. =)

n it also thx to dexter. it seems to me he made me forgotten all the painful past. =)

i promise myself to work hard. all the way!=)


see ya guys. hav a nice day. =)

No comments: