MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, May 28, 2008


haix.
to stranger you,
sometime i think im distracting you.
sometime i think you're distracting me
sometime i wish my fren will neva did dat
so you won think wrong of me.
i don like you nor love you nor anything emo feelin.
you're just a stranger.
so pls get this clear.

to don-noe-but-stiil-can-talk-you,
don make me get the wrong idea of you
i don wan be in this problem again.
if wanna talk to me, jus talk ok.
i smile at you, so dat u would smile me back
but u don
and i don care
but nowadayz boy, u keep..haix..
forget it, jus rmbr, im a frenly gal, FRENLY.
so anything wanna talk of fight it out in case i offend u,
come n talk to me.

to fren-turns-enemy,
for 2 years
i tot u would be my good fren
but i was wrong
the feelin i got for you is totally different for how i got for dexter,
it only "frens feelin"
get it ma?
i don wan make enemy
cuz i hav more den enuf
on account of our frenship last time,
pls forgive me.
i really lookin forward to smiling n jokin wit you, fren.

so, yeah, im jus pouring out my feelin. =)
cuz i don think they even noe my blog existed. =)

so, olevel is nearin. betta wake up az.
no more love love. =)

n seriously, jus now my conver wit mdm sri....totally a paiseh moment.

mdm sri: azmira, are you present for last two days
me: yeah
mdm sri: are you present today?
me: huh?wat?
mdm: i asked, are you present today?
me: huh?
mdm sri: nvm, i was actually jus teasin u. u don seem to get it.

den, xt explain to me. i slowly understand now. im indeed poor when come to connection wit teachers. =)

tata.

chey
azmira sey

No comments: