MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, May 4, 2008

my elder bro new bike.
cool yeah? yeah man. haa. kawasaki rock dude.
owite now, jus came back frm market.
nah, actually not much to say here. =)
well, jus scared thinkin of MT olevel which will be comin 2 weeks starting frm now. scary sia.
im scared of the ORAL. wahlau! really damn sia.
i chatted wit clem(my old fren)..talkin abt poly n so on..den i tot..wah, it nice to go poly..maeb i wil go there..but den, i will miss Pioneer Sec, the place wher i spend 40% of my life wit. there's the teachers, some nice, like ms yuen, mrs lim, some fierce till i scared n dare not look at his face, mr pang. some very shitty n arrogant n i often blink an eye on them, Jana n RAJ.
my classmates, who always make fun, laughter..n jus lighten up the spirit of the class. wow. how i miss dat life. =)
my juniors hu often shouted my name. haa. =) my fan. =)
neva forget 3n half years in dat sch. =)
haa. well, im now tryin my best to talk wit my malay frens n family in malay. =) focusin..focusing..
ok, time to go. see ya!
have a nice day.
adios.

No comments: