MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, May 9, 2008


Night after night I hear myself say
Why can't this feeling just fade away
There's no one like you
You speak to my heart
It's such a shame we're worlds apart


old songs can never beat the newer ones. =)
as i listen to westlife songs, i reminince my past. haa. i grew up wit this songs man! haa. i thought back dat i would always sing their song. thru choir, i learnt to sing properly. haa. yup, my hobby is definitely singing. =)

few other artist which i crazy of when i was in childhood dat time, haa. britney spears...backstreet boys..haa..n more la..simple plan rawk. haa. =o Raihan songs oso.. wow. very memorable. i think i been thinkin abt my past now. i alwys would. =)

sch is crazy! im so STRESS UP. i cant believe IM DROPPIN. ah! wake up az! im so gonna not do well for prelims. =(
MALAY SUX LA. i jus cant score dat subject. it's jus too difficult!..i hope the MT intensive lesson can help me. =]
*gal, u don hav to be jealous of me
u got wat i desires.
u got everything.
i got nothing.
i lost my desires to you.
so pls, don do dis to yourself.*

haa. old fren sms me. i miss her so much! filzah!
k, time to go la. nth to say le. =)
thx for reading.

No comments: