MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, May 3, 2008

me n my bro's hand.
well, hello there readers. =) today i had a massive headache dat i cant go library early..in the end it told yan to meet me at mac, thinkin dat library will be ful-booked anyway, to study. well, at 1pm. =) buy sth at ppular while waitin for yan. den like dat lo. we had a great peace till nsy joined us at 2 sth ba.. den fightin broke out n jokin n laughin..n i did study. i hope.
lijun sms me dat she found a table for us in library. i called her first cuz, nestor asked me to ask her to help us find the table.furthermore, mac is not advisable for a place to study. =0 so we went on. before dat, i went to buy biscuit for my mum. =)
went to library, there was jasmine sittin at the place they found for us. really A GREAT THX FOR THEM. =) den so on..bla bla..let the photo do the talkin ba now. haa.
had a great fun. =)
i tot my mum told me to buy cream 'o' 4packets, so i bought it..den my mum bought 5 sia! thinkin dat i won buy! but i buy! so many now..
wah! dis baaby is cute, den i SNAP. =0
my ketchup! recommended! must try! =0
their lunch n me(eaten liao)
nsy tomato-like-shit ketchup
nsy invention
nsy's psp.

dwuw!
nsy dis is for you.yan dis is for you. =)

went interchange n pasar malam but we din buy anything. too borin la. haa. =)

den..ya..jas n yan lived near each other. so nsy n me decided to send them off together. me n jas, nsy n yan. haa.. den talk talk till the bus came. =) nsy n i den go our own path, i took 192, while he 243. haa. den dat de end. his bus came first. so im last. =(

owite now, tired la. haa. =)

thx to reader hu read my blog. n my frens hu support me too! =)

adios.

No comments: