MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, May 8, 2008

hello guys!
nah, im not emo-ing la. haa. it's jus another pic which my bro took n which i edit. =)
today was simply ok la,jus sad of Amath, i cant do dat well for dat damn test. haix. watever.
i gotten 30/50 for english. fuckin bad rite? wah lau i hate it.
mr clover : azmira, do u think of ur mother tongue language while ur doin dis(the compre)? i can feel it dat u change frm ur mother tongue to english.. it not rite. this sentence doesn look like english sentence.
azmira : er...ok
well, the point is, he tot im thinkin of malay n translate frm malay language to english. wahlau, few days back, tok yem( mr rahim ) my malay teacher, alrdy told me....
translated frm malay conver to english conver..
tok yem : mira, cannot translate frm english to malay(the compo)..it not rite.. dis sentence is more like english. canoot.
azmira : er..ok
wat the hell la! i get this two languages MIX UP. frm EL to MALAY, frm MALAY to EL.. dat my problem. haix. i jus cant seperates them. they too...similar...=p
my e math sux sia.27/40. hell sia. damn damn it!!!
ah, yes guys, yes readers. IM STRESS UP. tellin u, i hav not time to listen to gossips dat is abt me or whatsoever. i guess those ppl hu were talkin abt me, hav free time ba. but i don think so leh, everyone shld be focus now ma?
if u guys are thinkin of hurting me, let me tell yoou, forget it. cuz im not free to attend on u guys.
n thus, pls do investigate before makin any names or assumption. thank you. huever u guys are, i don care, cuz i don wan be stressed up by all dis.
my heart wil be numb all they way tiill the end of OLEVEL. cuz my brain wil takin over my body system. =)
ur gossips was alrdy known. my name dat u guys called, i noe. my bestest fren(xt) told me fyi if u wanna noe. i noe hu u guys are. =) but still, u guys are my frens, so it's nth. im not gonna take revenge or watever shit. =)
owite, time to go.
=)

No comments: