MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, May 31, 2008

wee! hello! back updatin..=)
first, i woke up awken by natasya call, to go macdonald for breakfast,
nata order HAPPY MEAL. haa. cute sia. she get a toy which was den given to my bro.
haa. guys, neva order happy meal. she paid for it, $5.10, without hashbrown n one more hotcake,
but me, $5.40 with hasbrown n hotcake, =) she jealous see me eat, haa. in the end, i finished first cus she purposely eat slow.

wenlong was late, so yilin late while waiting for him. they din eat the breakfast but instead buy sandwich frm 7-eleven, yilin bought a toy $3.95 for entertainment. some basketball thingy. we rush to the library(typcal singaporean), cuz scared all table arebookeed.

reached alrdy, me n nata was wondering y din saw lijun n meiqi, consider they late. n they really are!
no more table at their side, so they come to our side. coincidentally i grab a table before they came cuz yilin asked for it.

then laugh laugh , talk talk. n i kiled lijun..chey.no la. sth happen btw me n her. shh..




lunch time was a nightmare la. don wher to eat, in the end, eat at the library place there. the curry of the roti prata is really nice! damn! yum yum.

yilin was cute today. =D

i saw dexter at long john, nata, yilin n wl says it was my imagination. but i don. i believe in myself.

it was just a mere coincidence but its a millions happiness for me.

ok there readers! thx for readin. shad, im doin wat u had done! =D

CHEY

No comments: