MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, December 17, 2007

YEAH! HADY MIRZA HAD MADE SPORE PROUD BY WINNING THE ASIAN IDOL! wee! im so happy for him! after all the critism and harsh words frm those heartless judges, he could not care and jus go for it! yeah!
SPORE'S HADY MIRZA WAS CROWN THE FIRST ASEAN IDOL
im super happy for him la! yeah! haa..
bcos of him, i beginnin to believe in this phrase, '' Nothing is Impossible''..haa..seriously men...very tough competitions among all the 6idols, but he manage to stand up..haa...salute him bro.
well, now im actually alrdy dressed up to go out wit my mum n lil bro to go watch movie, ''The Golden Compass''...haa...den watch wit my lil bro on wed, watch ''The Chipmunks'' den wit my choir frens go out watch, ''I am legend''..wah im a movie freak..better watch now if not, haa..next year i think i don even get to breathe. haa..well, funny nia..hmm...haa..
kla, im gg liao la..busy la..gg out..btw, the STAR AWARD wat a waste men, the 7princesses shld be in the top 10most popular female artiste..instead only 3of them are in..sian.. Li nan xing my hero oso no more..Mr tan says he quitted mediacorp...wat a waste..really admire him sia..
well, my mum been pestering me now. off now.
see ya.
shits
azmira
assalam

No comments: