MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, December 21, 2007

BACK FRM VIVOCITY! haa..
i bought watch, bag and pencil box, for now..haa..my mum kept pesterin me to buy uniform but i don wan cuz the colour of the new uniform look super funny. my fren wore it, i like hate it lo..not nice at all..i prefer my old one..white colour..but dis new one is like yellow yellow..ugly sia..haa..
haa..so maeb jus buy 1 set..haa..next year...n my lil bro bought a toy at $89.95.haa..ok..took quite some pics, so enjoy!
firstly, we go Bedok before go Vivo.

in the underworld. haa..MRT there..

my new watch!

at Best Denki
at VIVO!

er, it actually donut. my fav..bought at DippinDonut. DAMN nice.

my fav!

my NEW CONVERSE BAG again. like every year use the same brand of bag..haa..price, $49.90..haa...cheap nia.



my new pencil box! OP brand..haa..

haa..hee! tomo will be gg Jurong point to buy some more bag n shoe nwallet! plus my lil bro's sch stuff...today is my day, tomo is his day..haa..get wat i mean? haa..

k la..see ya~!

do come visit my blog again!

shits,

azmira

assalam.

No comments: