MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, December 29, 2007

hello guys, dis will be my last posting. haa..next year, 1 month only 1 day i will update. so today tell u guys about my resolution next year.

-improve my Amath
-study 6 hours per day
-be fit n healthy, so 3 times per week exercise.
-be heartless( will not love frm now onwards till i achieved my goal)
-get rid of ppl gg in my way
-couldn be bothered abt huever is gossipin or backstabing me
-no comparing ppl of my result
-be adaptive to whatever situation or place right now.

this world of mine is scary.

so, those hu noe me when i was pri sch, don worry, im still me last time.
those hu noe me when i was sec sch, i changed myself because of you.

har...well, jus now sorts a lot of stuff, sch stuff n all, then i saw my diary..haa..dust was all over it. i cant believe dat i ignored it for months. ha..well, funny nia.

reading abt my life in 2007, i thught back, maeb i am childish. haa.. but dat guy, he seriously not a gentleman. not at all. n i hope one day, he realise dat. after all the humiliation n disturbance in my life, i find myself, i deserve all dat. maeb dis is my fate. oh well, berserah...

haa..so dat was in the past, like wat Nathan says, forget the past, work the present n head for future. i think i made it myself la..part of it is Nathan say one..haa..

well, i don prepare myself this hols for Olevel. so next year it a tough year for me. well, my mindset right now, im prepared for it. fully prepare.haa.

Sec One Orientation is my last performace n de last thing i can do for my precious n momentum CCA is to perfome the duet singin, BREAKIN FREE. frm HSM. haa.. so i must try my best.

hmm, well, dat all, im sayin. my blog will go rot after dis.but still i won let it rot till it decmposes, i won let it died. i try my best to visit it ONCE a month at the very least.

to all my readers, much appreciated for reading my blog. thank you so much.

so now, bon voyage.
nur azmira azlan.
see ya.
n take care.

No comments: