MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

haix, someone felt sensitive liao..
dat is sooo diao..
wah liao..
haa..k siao..
haa! nice! it rhymes! haa..hmm..well, yeah, in sick alright. cuz sleep late late ma..haa..yeah, my sis gonna GROOM MY ROOM! haa..next week will be the shoppin spree...wee! yeah..dat de way, aha aha, I LIKE IT, aha aha..
but rite now, im feelin sick! cough, flu, fever (its always the same symptom)...haix..well, lucky my mum bought cough mixture(my fav!) haa..i think i felt much better ba..haa..wah, it really works for me! haa..
me? talk bad, i got bad attitudes, hmm, well, hu dont? haa..evrybody does. some bad tempered, gossipers, backstabbers, hyprocrites and bla bla bla.. can u guys admit dat all those things u had NEVER done in ur life? haa..i bet no. u wan deal?
Deal or No Deal?
hmm, dat pretty much me last time. but im determined to change cuz my mum says better take a good look of urself now, before its too late. if not, in workin life, is gonna be even tougher. hmm..yeah, i agree..maeb i shld.. well, i did talk bad abt ppl a lil, but even if i wanna talk back abt ppl, i always control myself. in this world, u hav to be a hyprocite in order to survive. everybody did dat, don tell me u don? u don even noe whether ur actually bein hyprocrite cuz u hav no choice. haa.. dat the way life is.
u may say u hav a tough life, u don wan dis life, but hav u ever think of other ppl's life? some ppl wan to hav as good as ur life? there is some other ppl hu hav even much thousands tougher life den u. im not sayin abt myself. i hav a fair life. no matter wat ups n downs i hav, i still love my life. cuz i willing to be myself. i don wan be an idiot hu follow a grp which is famous but i was treated like a fool. like an extra. i rather be alone or wit someone, who doesn wan fame. dat way im happy n by dat way i love my life.
hmm, n one other important thing, i did not embarasse or humiliate ppl in front of a crowd or in a blog. unless i wan giv them a message. but my messages on blog will not be sth to be embarassed. haix. when i wan talk abt someone, i will not post their name. cuz i noe the consequences. i noe the feelin to be embarassed. i guess she doesn ba. she never felt embarassed before. hmm.. maeb lor.
haa..wah i type alot liao..haa.
btw guys, i think i won update till de end of this week. haa..so see ya!
thx for reading!
shits,
azmira
assalam

No comments: