MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, December 1, 2007

THE BOOKS THAT I BORROWED.

MY BRO VIDS.



haa..well, does it makes u laugh? well, to me, it does! haa..dis bro of mine, will always, ALWAYS play wit my hp to video himself..haa..den i see all the videos i got, ver funny sia..i wan to show u guys more of it but this thing takes so long to upload. haa..anyway, i hav my own YOUTUBE VIDEO..haa..some of u guys may say, ''dat one only''...haa..well, to me its sth special, cuz i broadcast my bro talent! so, i had only uploaded 2 vids, cuz rite now i reallt don wan spend so much time on comp..i wanna finish watchin BLEACH. haa..



do go to this link! haa..but u guys will only enjoy two la..haa..cool sia..im able to upload stuff..haa..dis i wat i always do wit my handphone..haa..

anyway, i wanna confess sth.

I HATE STINGY PEOPLE.
ppl wit dengki heart.
i reall hate them..
it not stingy abt money but abt frenship.
she wans more fren than me.
she took away all my fren.
she wans all my fren.
she wan to be famous in sch.
she help me wit a motive.
she treat me like a fool.
she fren wit ppl dat i hate
she try be good wit the person i hate.
she sux.
i got a bad points but she's worse
she only look at ppl bad attitude but not herself
she thinks her fren are ignoring her but she ignored her fren in the first place.
she thinks bein in a grp is much more fun than be wit 1 person dat is her close fren
she ACT BLUR.
she think she got someone else to fren wit her close, if she leave me.
she thinks ppl will side wit her.
but i don care and,
she wans to be my fren's fren all the time.
she wan me to be jealous of her.
she copy watever i've been doin,
she's a COPYCAT.
she better go die la.
cinedengki!

phew, dis fren of mine. i seriously deep down inside hate her alot. but still on account of wat she had helped me, its better to FORGIVE & FORGET. but truly saying, in this world, there's no such thing as TRUST between two person. unless ur a family. Otherwise, it's impossible. this knid of people would only see OTHER PEOPLE MISTAKES instead of THEMSELVES. they think they are good. but pls, look at the mirror la. i look at myself liao n i wanna chg for the better. SHE BETTER GO DIE LA. i hate you for doin dat to HIM(my close fren).
ok. u shld noe hu ur . n pls. DON ACT BLUR.

No comments: