MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, December 15, 2007

BACK TO ME UPDATING MY PRECIOUS BLOG!
geehaahaa! well, i update today la since i got nth to do. hmm.. so i bet u readers knew dat im groomin my room!! haa... ever since my sis got her bonus, she said its time to decorate n groom our room. so we two sis plus 2nd bro(my sis's bf), n my lil bro. together as a siblings we helped each other groom our room! haa..
it took 3 days to groom. haa..so as usual, pics which mostly taken by me! haa.. so do enjoy!
DAY 1( TUESDAY)
our so called ''garbage'' thingy put outside.

2nd bro dismantling the things..he strong sia.

my old room..this bed to be taken away

evryone doing their job except me.

after finish cleanin up, my sis n 2nd bro drawin on the wall
tada! dat me! wait untill is painted. damn nice!
DAY 2(WEDNESDAY)
haa, my lil bro doin his job.
to keep out frm the drawing
haa..he posing..
me! i was the one doing dis newspaper job..haa
is dat me painting? oh ya..haa..
all the tools and materials..we need.
2nd bro teachin lil bro how to paint.
haa.!! paintin the drawing.
hot weather..lucky got fan..
how? nice huh? after painting..
haa..nice huh? my sis outlining..
nice nice? on the wall..
phew, after the tiring day..we ate PIZZA HUT. treat frm my sis!
all the soft toys..that me n my sis..
haa..before we sleep. there's some comedy frm my lil bro..
my mum checkin out our room..
DAY 3(OUTING TO IKEA)(thursday)
haa..smile!
yeah, his doin his job again.
out study table..dat we gg to buy..
2nd bro takin measurement..
dat the photographer! haa..
smile..
swit..
ideal couple..
cant stand mirrors!
in the ikea.
my dream came not true room..
haa..nice..

mirroring again..

wah!! so full of mirror! if only my house like dat..

haa..dat me..
my room..my bed..
blue is mine. pink is my sis.
haa..
my study table..right in front sia..
after the hard work, they share same interest of playing dis game..hmm..

haa! so dat how i spent my week! haa.. groomin n playin n takin pic..haa..sometime, i really feel like becomin a photographer la..haa...damn shiok n fun! hmm, on friday, we all rest in my room cuz the 3 day programme is super tiring la..hhaa..so how my rooM? I MEAN the new one..haa...nice? the cupboard n mirror n bookshelves shall be placed on sunday cuz the delivery thingy is on sunday..haa..well, i kinday love my room..its a good place to study..i guess im ready n prepared for the EXTREME hard work next year..im gg finland next year so mrs seah told me to be prepared for the huge amt of work i hav to persevere..haa..im prepared to. im not afraid..haa..hwk? aiyah, the end of the week den i do la...haa..after all, its holidays! haa..why get so stressed up? haa..

hmm, i love my room..haa..well, today plannin go SEOUL GARDEN wit my family. my sis's treat AGAIN..haa..she damn generous lor..haa..well, i cant wait!

hmm, ok la. time to get ready to go out. so see ya guys! n thx for readin! haa.

shits,

azmira

assalam.



No comments: