MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

hello guys..haa..time to update.

recently, me n my mum were watchin a sad KOREAN DRAMA called HWANG JINI!

GOODNESS! IM A BIG FAN OF THAT DRAMA. me n my mum loved it so much dat we even bought the DVDs! haa..cuz the Channel U one very slow..haa..it a sad story la..especially when En-hou( real name is Jang Geun-Seok) died because of love. damn nice. super nice..here's the pic. im a big fan of it. n today im gonna watch again..me n my mum watchit like 2times liao till past midnight n we still cried. damn nice la..while watchin, sure got tissue one..

my fav korean actress: ha ji won

aka hwang ji ni!


this one the cd la..haa..


i like her! she so preety!

n dis is her(hwang jini) n my hero, kim en-hou.



he's super good lookin la! arh!! he's jang geun seok.



n she super pretty la! n chio! she's ha ji won.!



ok, im crazy of this drama..still got one drama im crazy of..n me n my mum are findin the DVDs for that.


SAVE YOUR LAST DANCE FOR ME

damn nice la..dis drama..love it loads!

arh!! ok enuf of Korean Drama...how my hols hwk? not done. n im serious..i nowadays will either go out shoppin, watch cinema, play wit cat(not real one), n watch KOREAN DRAMA!


im a KOREAN DRAMA FREAKO!


haa..tomo got choir sia..haa..whatever..i think tomo i start study ba..chey!



this is the bloody cute cat dat im mentionin above! haa..k la, whatever la..i now wan go watch my korean drama. see ya! haa..


shits


azmira


assalam.

No comments: