MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, December 3, 2007

WOAH BACK TO UPDATE MY BLOG.
wat i have been doin dis past few days? simple.
watch BLEACH
sleep
watch BLEACH
watch MORE BLEACH
play badminton
watch KOREA DRAMA
watch tv
play badminton
watch BLEACH.
in the END, rite now after dis, i still watchin BLEACH.
haa.well, i guess by this week i'll finish watchin the 100++ episodes of BLEACH. haa..episode 138 hmm..i shal start study next week. its stilll not too late huh? haa..i don noe la but im determined to watch all my BLEACH cds first. haa..hmm..
jus meet wenlong jus now. for the high sch musical song..he sooo good come all the way to my block jus to giv me a thumbdrive to save high sch musical song for his sister..sweet big bro..if only my big bro are like dat..hmm..dream on az. yest came to giv me the thumbdrive, today come to take back the thumdrive..haiya..some more wait for me at the playground downstairs my block..haa.. funny la..
well, i din take much pics nowadays cuz all the while im HOME. haa..don feel like going out anymore. sian la..haa..watch BLEACH better.. i like INUONE AND INCHIGO! haa..rukia the face always like angry angry one..sianx la..haa.. so this is my hols.
by..
watchin television 24-7
kguys,
this for reading.
shits
azmira
assalam

No comments: