MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, December 28, 2007

update! well, i had watched the movie, I AM LEGEND. it was when on wed dat i watched it. i watch wit my lil bro, sis n 2nd bro..haa..fun sia..yeah!i had watched all the movie of the month dat is not NC 16 la..haa..den after the movie, we went to PIZZA HUT! my sis's TREAT! haa...

my soup..

he's enjoyin it! his spaghetti.
my spaghetti

iced lemon tea!

pizza of the day! dis happens when ur hungry n de foood came late..haa..

obviously we looked boring
i jus love my lil bro la..

k, enuf of photos..i lazy to upload.think easy ah? haa..well, today got choir n it starts at 10 n im obviously gonna be so late again..well, hu cares...haa..hmm..anyway, hols hwk dat im left wit is a math, e math , chem n physic. physic n chem damn difficult sia! cant stand it..i prefer bio...super easy..ans all in textbook..revision? nah..maeb next month ba..haa..well,
time to go now before im gg really late. k guys. see ya. ths for reADING!





No comments: