MIRA KITARA: swing swing.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, August 24, 2007

swing swing.

Today i mood swing. i don hav any energy to do alot of stuff. i don wanna sae hie to anyone. i felt sick. really sick. im so sick. kena scolded by mdm shanti for not attendin choir. look, it not i don wan but im sick! wat can i do? tomo there's choir n it really sux me la. i hated it la. mr tan is unhappy wit me? so? ur not as if my teacher to scold me like dat? im sick mah! where are my rights? SUCKER.

im not in the mood to study n all those craps thing happenin in sch. Right now im thinkin abt the Finland progrmme. shit ass. argh!!!IM SO DAMN STRESS!!! think i wat? robot ah? hu never gets sick? for one whole week i've been pullin myself up! no one knows! only my mum.

my frens said,'' wah, azmira! so good u go Chinatown wit the Finland students!''

in my heart, i said, wahlau, like as if i like it. u wan u can take it. for all i care!

so many things in my mind rite now, on 3rd sept im supposed to go for remedial but den i nid to go for my granfather funeral. wat is this. wat shall i do?

MAMA!!!!!

i felt like givin up men. SPA Olevel chemistry is comin on this tues. wat? i din even study a single chap! n stupid i din get enuf rest u noe. wah lau! this week is so not my week. sux.

Warning: next week im gonna be pretty in bad mood cuz of this week. rite now i do have the energy to even smile! or angry! DAMN.

huh. stupid black guy. get ur face out of my sight lah!

haix. k.. i cant go on. too tired. lata hav to go for farewell dinner to the Finland.


100% sianx to the MAX!

No comments: