MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, August 3, 2007

1st Aug 2007

i walk to sch wit see mun again n we talk craps...haa..finally, we gettin really punctual day after day. haa..

yest night i stayed up late to do 3project based on 3 subjects. biology, social studies and english. all is powerpoint one..who am i? im the scriptwriter..n u noe how many slides there were? wah, yest my eyes fix on comp for like 4hours.

i slept at 11:30pm n xueting say,''i more worse ah, i sleep at 1pm sia!''. ok. me, mouth shut

2nd Aug 07

Mr thomas was absent!!!! for all my hardwork ive done. how could he absent for my social studies project?? arh!! hated him. hmm.

malay test i failed. yup. im a malay n still i failed. bagus ah!

my lil bro gettin naughtier men. i went to his sch only to find out dat he is at home. stupid.

3rd Aug 07

today got Emath test n Chem...both i swear i din study..damn..now is a black week. i jus hate it.

k guys see ya..anything tag me, cuz im too lazy to online in msn.

muack.

No comments: