MIRA KITARA: my days.

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Sunday, August 12, 2007

my days.






hey guys, long din update. ok, so ill update all the stuff frm 10Aug09-12Aug07.

On 10Aug07,

haa, went out wit xueting, wen long and yifa. Peng cheng n yilin did not able to make it so dat left wit 4 of us. =P

i woke up early n called yifa n xueting. i quickly hang up when they ans the call. haa. nice trick to make sure ur frens are awake.

im early! yeah. i wait for the couple(wl n xt) haa, for like 5mins. dey wore same clothes! haa. great. so sad din wear the last year class t-shirt wit them. haa. but still, nice way of bringin dem together. haa.

chiam yifa is late! wah, n i tot he will book for us the mac table. lucky thing we got to find a place for ourselves.

we went to the library only to find out dat all the tables are booked. pfft. for all my atitude of wan to study!

haa. still im independent enuf to study on the floor, chemistry but xt were distracted. haa. so sad. yifa seems alot of work to do. another sad thing.

wenlong n me is the coolest. haa! chey!

after dat at 3pm we went out, n search for a place to eat. I WANT LJS. n no other else. haa. look like JE one is fully booked, we went to jurong point one.

i fall down! at the Mrt there. wah lau.paiseh sia! damn. don wanna talk abt dat. too much drama.

den after when popular, we went back home. phew. wat a day.

On 11Aug07,

me, my mum, aliff went Mac for breakfast den off we go to collect passport.

i skip choir. hee.

it was so many ppl there! we waited for 2 whole hours to collect the passpot! while waiting, we browse the place. irritating bro, wan to buy drink only.

den off we take taxi to go my homeland, Redhill. This place really reminds me of my past. I miss my pri sch frens!

we ate lunch there. Indian food supr delicious.

Jurong poin is our last journey of the day, i bought sleepin bag for the camp. haa. ex sia.

back home which is alrdy 6pm.

On12Aug07,

my whole family went out to eat at Seoul Garden. It was preety fun! i take a lot of food. haa. we ate there for like 3hours! haa. 1130 to 245! haa. wahlau. cool sia.

den off we went around Causeway Point. very big place.

my sis went off to Orchard. Me, my mum n my bro went Jurong East for my hair cut.

So-so la. my hair. haa.

ok. i din study though my bio test is tomo. i fail. surely as i din study at all.

k guys. de end. very pain sia my hand!

see ya!
muack.

No comments: