MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, August 31, 2007


i would like to wish a HAPPY TEACHERS DAY for all teachers in Singapore!

okay, today was a long day fer me. early in the mornin, we had Aces Day. me n natasya were enjoyin ourselves do the dancing. so cool.i was like havin so much fun la. hee.

then, lessons time. e math quiz was horribly done. i admit im not in quiz mood. then at 10am, when all upper sec when for recess, i was in the wit my classmates rehearsing.

Naffi's class was so cool n touchy. wow. he so sweet. n so does his class. they sang it preety well. haa. nicey. my class sang ''you give me wings''. n i hope it touches the teachers' heart. haa. n i could only fix my eyes on Naffi. hee.

then, after the performance ended, i wit Natasya hang ard in cantteen for a short while till 12pm. hansel was there wit us. is the first time i saw him talkin in bahasa indon. he spoke something that i long tot it will sure be said n im sure to be hurt. haa. but too bad hansel, im not. haa, if im an attention-seeker, then u guys are stupid to be fooled by me n talk abt me. eh, now i think ur grp is jus a bunch of craps la.how ur result ah?i think is pretty not impressive yeah?im tellin u bunch craps, i may be wat i am now, but im smart n i thankful fer dat. Nafi is somehow better. all the best for ur olevel men! but not fer the bunch craps.

i went back to my pri sch, n gosh, i see alot of my fren change!! haa..how i miss them so much. clement, chung aik, choy pheng, ade, yong sheng, kelvin, all had chg sia!!! wahlau. i jus smiled at them.

in the end,i spent time wit my bestfren, filzah, it like the whole day we spent. i miss her. in fact, i miss all of them, the malay gals too. n abirami! aliff n alim really look damn alike till i don noe which is which. haa. anyway, they're twin. it off no wonder rite? i miss my pri sch fren!! u guys rocks men. u guys chg alot ah!

home sweet home at 8pm.

tiill then,
muack.

No comments: