MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, August 23, 2007

im their biggest fan! rock on SPICE GIRL!
If you look at my dear fren, ting blog. u shld noe wat had happened yest.

yes, me, xueting n wenlong went to mac. we saw rama studyin wit his galfren. yeah. all was fine when 2 malay gals disrupt our peace situation.

they talk in malay so i understan. lucky i noe chinese, i talk wit my other 2 dear fren in chinese. they talked bad abt Pioneer. as im the only malay one. they tried to gain my attention. as usual, i act as if they don exist. i also rmbr Nathan said, ''Remain silence in a moment of anger and you'll save a thousand days of sorrow''. so i did jus dat.

xueting ate damn slow. me n wenlong were like waitin for her. k fine. so wat Pioneer ban handphone? its my sch. i felt like sayin my usual bad words,''fcuk off''. but i din.

hu ask them to do bad stuff till they were kicked off frm e sch? damn. shan't talk abt dis anymore.

today, im absent frm sch. i din feel like gg sch as im feelin awful. i cough n cough non-stop. my flu has been gg on since last Saturday. damn.

askin my dear fren wat hwk, n guess i had to do it later as i slept the whole day today. i woke up at 330pm. awesome.

i miss Daphni. so long din see her. she my best fren n sister n senior. everything la. whenever im in trouble, i always discuss wit her.

k guys, i go get some rest n do my hwk.

later.
muack.

No comments: