MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

phew. wat a day i dah today. haa. love today.

ok. check it out. dear jasmine said that on Teacher's Day, only sec 5s1 will perform. sianx rite? haa. can imagine dat now. so my dearest class, 2v1 will save de day by performin for TeACHERS DAY! yeah! talkin abt teachers day, should i go back to my primary sch? hmm..stiill thinkin abt it.

the Spa olevel SUX AH! idiotic. but i tried my best. hmm.. ok la.. ques 9 n 10 quite easy, of course my dear teacher ms yuen taught mah! haa.

Amath test was like freakin easy but tricky. eeee..its sooo tricky! the ans is rite in front of me n i took about 10 mins to solve it. wah lau. overall, i think is pretty ok.

after sch, went Ava for the lecture of mrs Koh. ok. fine. i really don noe which to choose. Finland or studies? haix. dat choices bugs me.

k but playin soccer table really ease me men. haa..have a lot of fun playing wit it. phew. me team up wit koh wen long. ok he quite a good player. im too. chey! but im not a good goalkeeper! someday im gonna be. a great one. i oso cant hit hard enuf. too weak. chey. haa.

hanaffi frm sec 5 is really cute. i admit he does look like my father. but he's more cute. chey. serious. haa. betta than ultraman n dexter lor. dis two guys ar heartless n i, azmira, will never EVER forgive them especially ultraman aka farhan! hE don deserve to be called ultraman, shld be the evil guy named, Lothor. haa. that ugly freak ass.

wah, i cant wait for them to get out frm de sch. haa.

i can sae that my problems all had been solved n i no more in the mood of stress.

im jus thinkin of my life. wat i wan to be huh?

take care.
muack.

No comments: