MIRA KITARA

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Friday, August 3, 2007

ok. i had enuf if of u LI XIN!!!! so wat ur a foreigner? i nearly bang my hand on the table and cried cuz of u!!! wat is this? ur a vice chairman of choir..yet u din do anything? wat is this? y u leave all the work to me? im not a super duper chairman of choir dat i can do everything!

k guys, sorry up there, jus releasing my anger. haix. Mrs Koh and i are really depressed abt her. she jus sux. she doesn do her work well enuf. haix.

today, chem test i screwed up! amphoteric oxide is lead! not lithium!
wat an idioot careless. oops. lost one damn mark. bagus ah!

E math test was freaking easy but im not 100% sure i can get full mark. hmm. cuz im a careless gal mah.

finally, choir notice board is done! yeah! wit the help of see mun, xiao yuen, sheralin and me of course and some other ppl. haa.. but of course li xin damn not there. haix.
haa..i felt happy n excited. haa...it so nice! love it.

geehee, jus now Pikachu ask me my name. ah! he sooo sweet..too bad not gonna see him long. he graduatin soon. sad. haahaa..he really sweet leh.. nice.. haa.. betta den erm betta not say! haa. bagus ah..

A math test i failed . by half a mark. sad huh? 9/19. clever huh az? haix..gonna buck up but hey i same mark wit xueting! yeah!

Physic test jus pass..wah lau..i really hate dat teacher. so therefore, i got retest. good huh?excellent!

tired lately. i mean..nowadays..been tired of work. my mum bought me Chicken Essense to drink. great but i din help me much.

tata guys. i go read toto chan book. see ya.

muack.

No comments: