MIRA KITARA: my happy days..

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Thursday, August 30, 2007

my happy days..

check out! lates news! my results!

English A2
Math A1
A.Math C5
Chemistry A2
Sci(phy/bio) A1
Combined humanities(ss/geog)A2
Malay A2

haha..n guess wat? my L1R5 is 10!! weehoo..yey! but dis is only Ca..so aiyah shldn think too much abt it. but afterall, my effort paid off. yeah.

today, went to perform the rehearsel for Teacher's Day concert. I tot of gg back. i think i shld. it my last year of gg back. i miss my pri sch fren.

The SINGAPORE ARMED FORCE rock my country n my world! yeah..i love it..

on 29August,

recess time, i saw pikachu n he damn cute. haa..so nice guy..thx for makin me happy n for being my fren! yeah..wee.

anyway, i manage to blink eye on dat bloody guy n oso say to dat dexter,''he sux!''. hmm..but stupid khairul, don noe which side he on. ffff.

ok bla...hee..my family are proud of me. yeah.. in my Olevel im gonna make them even proud. yeah.

for sec4s student, care for Olevel n heck care abt ur junior la. u jus wasting time.


ok till then.
bye.
muack.

No comments: