MIRA KITARA: pocket kos0ng!

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Monday, August 20, 2007

pocket kos0ng!

geehee. im gettin tired day by day..sianx..my lil bro is havin his CA2 this week. as a responsible sister, i hav to sit beside him whenever he studied. he just like me, like to study last min. of course la, if not how i get such a great marks for PSLE, 211. So good sia. like real. to others may be good. but to me, it sucks. i lose to my sister. sianx. she gotten 230, which is like ''wow''. excellent seh. hmm.

my sis gottn 15points for Olevel. im gonna win her. i will win her. i wanna get 12 at the very least. my malay n english i don aim so high. jus Bs is enuf. like wat Daphni said. it up to you to decide.

when i heard yf failed his chinese, i like scared alrdy. i knew myself not good at it. i failed in almost all the test that cikgu has given me. die.

i must stay focus. FO-CUS! yeah. focus. haa. wat the hell.

SPA OLEVEL CHEM PRACTICAL IS NEXT WEEK!

stupid rite, i only sec3 n take Olevel alrdy. sad.

i walk to sch n was asked, ''you still love him?''

i turned, smiled, and replied, ''hie!''

okay i noe it a lame reply. but seriously i don noe how to reply. i jus felt it nothin to go after a guy who think opposite of what u think. haix. watever.

there so many other guys in singapore. n PLEASE no foreigners for me.

i wanna a typical Singaporeans, who is kanchiong, kiasu, n everything dat singaporeans behaviour hav. haa.

k guys, very exhausted now, see ya!

muack.

No comments: