MIRA KITARA: mia wit little dashe :(

Mira Kitara

Mira Kitara

Saturday, July 3, 2010

mia wit little dashe :(

A SMILE A DAY KEEPS BITS OF PAIN IN HEART AWAY (:

it does lily, it does.
a surprise gift from her (:
i love the cake! yum! (:
pinky* balooon! (:

"miraa..u stay near pioneer station rite?can come down now n meet me ther? i got sth for u!'

First of all, i would like to thank lily for making my day(: n making me smile(: thank you ANG LILY, u do make my day. i love the pinky* baloon, yummy Icing cake, cute notes and of course the Mr Bean badge (: u do know how much i love Mr Bean do you? haha. hearts you alot girl. i was surprised by her surprise gift. *wink* Oh and also not forgotten those frens tat smses me, so much encouragement, so much love, so much epicness and really u guys had managed to pull me up. Love u so much my loves. (u know hu u r people) heh. see? i smiled (:

Second of all, my health seems slightly better, slightly, i still feel weak though. haha and the thoughts of another exam tis wed really freaks me out man. DAMN! haha lol. but nvm, i will pull through. i will de ^^

Third of all, prelims 2 and As omg, im so gonna chiong ttm for tat. muahahaha. my family seems alot better now. my sis finally graduated and became a qualified teacher. congrats for her. and she's gettin married next year maybe. heheheh all the best. my 2 other brothers, wat can i say? i love them. my mum is fine, problem wif her work, but she can handle de.

Last of all, im hurt. And this pain tat i carry still need long time to erase. Im still hurts. Its jus soo hard to let go, let go of little dashe, let go..its really hard, im sorry but its very hard. so tats why, guys, im goin mia wit little dashe. and if u see me not myself, im sorry. im sorry. it really hurts. really. very. i do anything to have it back, but it seems impossible, but i don wan let go. its hard. im sorry. D:

baby, pls don let me go, cant live my life tis way..i jus cant live tis desperate days.

*wave goodbye*

No comments: